Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 2 "The totally doable I have a life Challenge" - Polka Dots - Polka Tip aka Mushroom

Yaaayyyy!!!! I did my day 2 challenge too . . . And it happens to be purple too so this is my entry for the World Cancer Day Mani. . .

And why is it named Mushroom . . . I asked hubby to name it for me . . . And he named it mushroom *sigh*


When it came to polka I knew what polish I was gonna use. . . My absolute favorite purple polish Pitter Patter by Butter London. Its a gorgeous purple which is a very close dupe of the Purple Rain by Nars(which is my dream purple polish). It is a dark purple polish with red shimmers. It will look more gorgeous on gals with medium skin tome.


For the polka dots I used Lillibeth's Jubiliee again by Butter London. Both the polishes are a part of the "The Royals Collection" which I got as my birthday pressie . . . Lillibeth's Jubilee is a gorgeous lavender silver foil.  I cant see myself wearing this on my nails but definitely more nail arts with this one. 



This is a super easy nail art and looks gorgeous on my nails too. I remember seeing this nail art on youtube but don't remember the nail art guru who created this one. So if any one knows, just comment I will add credits.




Base Coat - Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Crystal Clear
Base Polish - Butter London Nail Polish Pitter Patter
Polka Dots - Butter London Nail Polish Lillibeth's Jubilee
Top Coat - Butter London Hardwear Top Coat

Do you like my blog??? If you do follow me thro' GFC

1 comment:

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .