Saturday, March 16, 2013

Nail art Lust list - I

From the moment I touched India I haven't been able to do any mani at all. But I have a few nail arts i wanna try and master. Someday I am gonna do it all but the list will keep growing. I love browsing and looking at new nail arts just like the way I love to do window shopping. Hubby hates it :P. May be I do it just to annoy him a little. A girl got to have some time pass yaar.

May be I will do a lust list of nail arts now and then. A list of nail arts I love to do sometime. So here it comes the first installment.

**Click on the images and it will take u to the original post.**

Sugar spun gradient Nail Art
I have seen a few sugar spun nails on google images but nothing as beautiful as this. She also has a tutorial.This one is from one of my favorite nail bloggers Ashley from Spellboundnails.

 Pastel Gradient with studs Nail Art
Can u believe I haven't done a gradient yet? Soon soon . . . Until then enjoy this. I love Ashley's color choices. This one is also from spellboundnails.

Dry water marbling Nail Art
Am so not going to do water marbling? I hate to go halfway thro' only to fail. So being in the safe side am gonna do this dry water marbling. This one is from the enamelgirl blog


Chevron Nail Art
I have been attracted by chevron nails for a while now. Its so beautiful and u can do it in so many ways. So imagine a chevron nails with my favorite color purple. The picture of beauty. This one is by Maria from sonailicious.


Ikat chevron Nail Art
I wont do it ever I guess. This is such a beautiful mani and if the color choices were pleasant . . . . Chk it out. This one is by April from concreteandnailpolish.



Fishtail braid Nail Art
                I was tempted by the fishtail braid when I saw it on my friend and one of the my favorite nail bloggers Pearl from preciouspearlmakeup. Such a gorgeous manicure.


Tetris Nails:
              Again first love :) . This is by my dear friend and amazing blogger Dimpal from crazy polishes.




Stained Glass Nail Art
I have left the best for the last. Have you ever seen such a gorgeous manicure. This one is by Kirstie from nailcake I am not gonna talk abt this. The picture speaks for itself.


Credits:
nailcake.blogspot.co.uk
preciouspearlmakeup.blogspot.in
concreteandnailpolish.blogspot.in
sonailicious.com
spellboundnails.blogspot.in
crazypolishes.com

Do you like my blog??? If you do follow me thro' GFC and also in Facebook.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Today is also the community roll up day for the Indian Lacquer Lovers. Do chk wat my friends have come up with.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post sweetie :) thanks for including me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are worth it hun . . . I love all ur manis simple yet gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are welcome . . . Love ur blog and ur nail art . . .

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for featuring me here! This is probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about my nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I loved ur stained glass nail art. So neat and artfully done.

      Delete
  4. aaww i like ur idea nd thnk u sweet heart for mentioning me... cant wait to see u doing all these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been doing this for a while but just nw decided to do it as a blog feature . . . Even I cant wait to see myself do all these :P but when ?????

      Delete

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .