Monday, October 1, 2012

Introducing my Son Jake.



I haven’t been able to post for a few days last week for some reason or the other. (Isn’t this a polite way of saying I got lazy).  Surprising my friend Beni isn’t on my back for not posting. Probably she got tired of waiting but every time I don’t post in the right time I get guilty.

Beni . . . What have u done to me???????

Any way back to the post. When I was whining to Beni couple of months back, that I wasn’t having any inspiration, her answer was “You have Jake, what more inspiration do you need”. She’s right, you know. I can write his antics over and over. It’s so beautiful to watch. I always wanted to write but you don’t talk much about your baby’s achievements in public forum. It’s what the elders say. . . But me and hubs decided to share some of his antics/achievements with ya all . . .

How do I describe him????? He's witty, very observant, funny, silly, intelligent and charming actor. Did I say Actor???? Of yeah he is an actor. Those are for another day. Now I wanna share the moment I held him in my hands.

I had relatively short but a rather painful delivery. After 5 hours, I had the proud moment when I had my little one in my hands. He was so tiny and the most beautiful baby I’d ever seen; scrunchy face and all. It was the happiest moment in my life. Trust me, it is one moment anyone will be lost for words. Even today I see how much he has grown and I remember the first days of his life.

I am not even going to touch the topic of diet which was restricted for a quite long time with me having a really yucky herbal mixture of fish curry and loadsa veggies. And those herbal mixtures I had to have. It was Jake who helped me have those. One look at his face and I cud have done anything for him. I was frustrated so many times but the moment I saw my lil one I decided I would have every single one of those stuff if it was good for my son.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww... so happy that I bugged you to write :)
    Awesome post. "yucky herbal mixture of fish curry".. tell me about it!!! But its all super nice when we see their eyes.

    I am really hoping to see more posts from you. So so happy you wrote this and happy that my wait has finally come to an end and that you have written :)

    Your writing is always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! so sweet and just 5 hrs..lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments girls . . . Beni u always inspire me . . .

    5 hrs seemed like 5 yrs . . . had no one with me . . . jst a couple of nurse. It was 12 am when it all started.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .