Sunday, September 16, 2012

Maybelline Color Show Nail Laquer



Maybelline is a brand known for its quality yet affordable products and has been around for a long time. Their latest launch is the Maybelline Color Show Nail Laquer. The moment I saw the pictures I was captivated. It such a beauty to look and to own. They have introduced 40 new shades in four variants.


Color Show Nail Laquer, The Denim Collection





Color Show Nail Laquer, The Mettalic Collection
 

 Color Show Nail Laquer, The Shredded Collection

  Color Show Nail Laquer


I saw them on display when I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond. I didn’t have time to linger and choose one. So I decided on the Purple Possibilities from the Shredded Collection. I so wanted to try the Denim Collection first. But this wasn’t a disappointment.Then again, I picked up the styled out from the Denim Collection when I went to walmart last week but there was this one from metallic collection peeking at me which made me replace the styled out and pick this. And that one is Navy Narcissist. Both reviews coming soon.

Am eyeing on Styled Out, Tenacious Teal, Coral Crush, and Silver Stunner next.
But I suggest you not to decide on the colors based on the website. The colors are much more vibrant and attractive in real.
 
Check out Maybelline Color Wheel for more details on the Color Show nail Laquer.

So, what do you think about the color show nail laquer? Is it going to be you next buy?

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you blogging again. But please make it more often. Bored of waiting for your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure da . . . Will do. Have some plans made up for my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .