Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mani Fail Post - 1


Sorry for being MIA again . . . I have been thinking lot abt whether I need to post this but then decided once in a while I'd post some Mani Fail posts as well. This also will have some posts where the mani picture turns me down as well . . . Now I have 3 mani pictures. Well . . . I have 4 but I've decided to post one separate since that was a valentine mani . . .

Black Polka Dots with a splash of color 
Actually this turned out to be good but a great person that I am, I forgot to take pictures. I remembered about the pictures when I was about to remove it for my next mani after 5 days :(. So here it is . . . Please ignore the tip wear.


Hubby's Birthday Mani
I decided to do this the last minute and didn't think this through. I didnt have certain colors and I wasn't that satisfied with it. And I took these pictures the next day and the mani already had cracks in it :( And here it is.


Bows and stripes
I started this with a lot of hope but just 2 . . . just 2 nails spoiled the whole thing. And that too at the very last moment. Lazy that I am didn't remove it. Just went ahead with it.



I luved this mani when I saw it here and I knew I had to do it :)
http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Orange-black-stripe-dot-French-nail-art-finished-products-false-nail-short-design-patch/615507091.html


So wat do u think . . .

If you like my nail art do follow me thro' GFC. You can also find me in facebook https://www.facebook.com/sunusramblings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .