Monday, September 23, 2013

Starbucks Polka Dots #ILLnailchallenge

Me and my girl gang from the ILL group are doing a weekly challenge. #ILLnailchallenge I don't normally do challenges but this time is different. It's by our gang and I decided I was doing it no matter what. The title for this week is ""Polka Dots"



I decided I was gonna do the usual polka dots. And then i went to starbucks. The cup holder for hot stuff was a gorgeous pink with their insignia in green and white. I then decided it was my colors for polka dots. And hence the name "Starbucks Polka Dots" #ILLnailchallenge

I used my all time favorite Jordana Berry Parfait as my base. I luv it everytime I wear it.



Base Coat: Sephora 3 in 1 Base Coat
Base Polish: Jordana Nail Polish Berry Parfait
Nail Art: Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Tenacious Teal, NYC Nail Polish French White Tip
Top Coat: Butter London Hardwear P.D Quick Topcoat


Do you like my blog??? If you do follow me thro' GFC and also in Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .