Thursday, December 12, 2013

Butter London - No More Waity Katie

So here I am . . . Back after a brief hiatus . . . This is my homecoming nail art . . .

I love doing my nails. I mean . . . adorning my nails. My favorite ways to adorn my nails are glitter, rhinestones, studs, glequins :D . . . I like talking to you guys . . . OK! So what am I trying to tell you. I DONT LIKE TAKING PICS. (So says the woman who claimed to love photography. *sigh* )

So many manis I adored, have gone about without taking pictures. Do I regret that!!!! No! I dont :P. I am just lazy. While I don't post often, I do manis whenever I can. Many go without being photographed and some I do and they sit idle in my lappy.

So, I decided to visit them all and pull my favorite out. And here it is. . . Butter London No More Waity Katie . . . You can't go without falling in luv with this one.


"No More Waity Katie" is a greyish purple base with lilac glitter. I could see some silver glitter too but is it just me? I used 3 coats. The first coat may be a little daunting when you apply it. But after 3 coats you get such a gorgeous finish. 

I didn't want anything to take away its loveliness so I thought I'd do Glequin french manicure. This was uber pretty to look at. 



Removal was a bit difficult for me. You can see the glitter remnants in the cuticle area. But if you are using the foil method it will be a breeze to remove.

A little picture taken in direct sunlight to show you guys the glitter more clearly.



Do you like my blog??? If you do follow me thro' GFC and also in Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .