Monday, July 8, 2013

Polka Dotted Argyle Pattern

Polka Dots . . . Who doesn't luv polka dots??? . . . Me I luv it . . . So when I wanted to do Argyle pattern but not confident enough to use the striping brush, I remembered polka dots. I haven't used polka dots for a while now. So it seemed a good time to do it again. Coming to the striping brush, I always seem to pick more polish on the striping brush and the stripes end up fatty fatty . . . Am still learning . . .

**Before going to pictures I apologize for the bad cuticles. I go thro' bad cuticle phase now and then.


The polishes used are China Glaze Light my Tiki and Milani Cosmetics Gold 3D Holographic polish. CG Light my Tiki is a gorgeous pink with strong orange undertones which makes the polish look bold. It goes opaque in 3 thin layers. Goes on smooth and amazing to work with. I can imagine myself wearing this often when am not in a mood to do a nail art.

Milani cosmetics 3D holograhic polish in Gold is also good and easy to work with and a beautiful polish to do nail art. But am not so satisfied with it as a holographic polish after encountering more holos in the polish world. In this nail art, the Milani Gold holo works beautifully with the CG polish.




The easy way to do this nail art is to do the bigger dots first and then to connect with the smaller dots. And DONE!!! This is a simple nail art which you can do in both hands easily.



Do you like my blog??? If you do follow me thro' GFC and also in Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .